– Full engine tear downs
– Removal of all components from engine
– Dismantle and sort engine components
– Reporting of engine fault findings to supervisor
– Cylinder head removal & testing
– Ultrasonic cleaning of all engine components
– Learning our complete system of engine dismantling, part sorting and tagging
Our company is engaged in a global engine remanufacturing program for one of the major car brands and are restructuring for expansion. This makes for exciting times and great employment opportunities within our company.
We believe that our success is due to the professionalism and commitment of our staff, quality of our product and a high standard of detail within our processes.
– Experience in mechanical understanding
– Excellent communication skills
– Open to learning new skills and complementing existing skills
– Ability to work to meet deadlines
– Strong attention to detail
– Appreciation of quality workmanship
– Reliability and a self-motivated attitude
We make a commitment to provide our staff with guidance, support and opportunities to develop their skills and career. An in-house developed training program will assist the successful applicant in performing the above duties. We offer above award wages, overtime penalty rates, a friendly, safe and clean environment and great working conditions in our purpose built facility in Kilsyth.
If you would like to become part of this fantastic Company and/or kick start your career, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org